SG three-phase dry-type isolation transformer is a new generation of energy-saving power transformer produced by our factory with reference to similar international products. It ranges from 300VA to 1600KVA and conforms to international and national standards such as IEC439 and GB5226. The SG three-phase dry-type isolation transformer is vacuum-dipped so that the insulation level of the transformer reaches F or H level, and the product performance reaches the advanced level at home and abroad. SG three-phase dry-type isolation transformer are widely used in circuits with AC 50Hz to 60Hz and voltage below 2000V, and are widely used to import important equipment, precision machine tools, mechanical and electronic equipment, medical equipment, rectifiers, lighting, etc. Various input and output voltage levels of the product, connection group, number and position of adjustment taps (usually ± 5%), distribution of winding capacity, provision of secondary single-phase windings, use of rectifier circuits, whether belts are required.
The features of SG three-phase dry-type isolation transformer
Establishing a new neutral-ground in the isolation transformer can relieve the common-mode interference and other neutral problems in the power grid. The isolation transformer converts the three-wire delta connection to the four-wire Yo system, and the shielding further eliminates the high-frequency pulse interference coupled by the transformer And noise, although the shielded isolation transformer can effectively prevent various NG interference (pulse and high-frequency noise), but the transformer must be properly and properly grounded, which is very strict, otherwise the anti-common mode interference will have no effect. The company can design and produce high-quality isolation transformers for customers.
The advantages of SG three-phase dry-type isolation transformer
N-G performance is good
High common mode interference suppression
Convert △ to Y or Y to △
Voltage tap is easy to switch
Designed according to the special performance requirements of users
The application of SG three-phase dry-type isolation transformer
I. Connecting an isolation transformer (delta / star) at the power input
1. If the third harmonic of the power grid and the interference signal are serious, the △ / Yo isolation transformer can be used to remove the third harmonic and reduce the interference signal.
2. A new neutral line of SG three-phase dry-type isolation transformer can be generated by using a △ / Yo isolation transformer, so that the equipment has nothing to do with the neutral line of the power grid, to avoid the abnormal operation of the equipment due to the poor neutral line of the power grid.
3. The current waveform distortion (such as the third harmonic) caused by non-linear load can be isolated without polluting the power grid.
2. Connect SG three-phase dry-type isolation transformer (star / delta) at the power output
1. Prevent the current distortion of the non-linear load, which affects the normal work of the regulated power supply and returns to the power grid, which plays a role in purifying the power grid.
2. The distortion of the non-linear load current affects the accuracy of sampling. You can sample at the input end of the Yo / △ SG three-phase dry-type isolation transformer to get a control signal that can reflect the actual situation, so that the regulated power supply is controlled normally.
3. If the load is not balanced, the use of Yo / △ does not affect the normal operation of the regulated power supply.