The description of FR-4 epoxy resin board
Common color specifications of FR-4 epoxy resin board are yellow FR4 glass fiber board, white FR4 insulating board, transparent FR4 glass fiber board, black FR4 glass fiber board, green FR4 epoxy resin board, red epoxy glass cloth laminate, blue FR-4 Light board. FR-4 epoxy glass cloth is suitable for products with high performance electronic insulation requirements, such as FPC reinforcement board, PCB drilling pad, glass fiber meson, potentiometer carbon film printed glass fiber board, precision star gear (wafer grinding) Precision test plates, insulation support spacers for electrical (electrical) equipment, insulation pads, transformer insulation plates, motor insulation parts, grinding gears, electronic switch insulation plates, etc.
Introduction of FR-4 epoxy resin board material Epoxy resin refers to an organic polymer compound containing two or more epoxy groups in the molecule. Except for individual, their relative molecular mass is not high. The molecular structure of epoxy resins is characterized by the presence of active epoxy groups in the molecular chain. The epoxy groups can be located at the end, middle or in a ring structure of the molecular chain. Because the molecular structure contains active epoxy groups, they can crosslink with various types of curing agents to form insoluble and infusible polymers with a three-dimensional network structure.
The applications of FR-4 epoxy resin board
1. Various forms. Various resins, curing agents, and modifier systems can almost meet the requirements of various applications on the form and their range can range from extremely low viscosity to high melting point solids.
2. Convenient curing of FR-4 epoxy resin board. Using various curing agents, the epoxy resin system can be cured in the temperature range of 0 ~ 180 ℃.
3. Strong adhesion of FR-4 epoxy resin board. The existence of polar hydroxyl and ether bonds inherent in the epoxy resin molecular chain makes it highly adhesive to various substances. Epoxy resins have low shrinkage when cured, and the generated internal stress is small, which also helps to improve the adhesion strength.
4. Low shrinkage of FR-4 epoxy resin board. The reaction of the epoxy resin and the curing agent used is carried out by direct addition reaction or ring-opening polymerization reaction of epoxy groups in the resin molecule, and no water or other volatile by-products are released. Compared with unsaturated polyester resins and phenolic resins, they show very low shrinkage (less than 2%) during curing.
5. Mechanical properties of FR-4 epoxy resin board. The cured epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties and is not easy to bend or break.
The FR-4 epoxy resin board is made of epoxy resin bonded by heating and pressurization. The model is FR-4 that has high mechanical performance at high temperature and stable electrical performance at high temperature. FR-4 epoxy resin board is suitable for high-insulation structural parts for machinery, electrical appliances and electronics. It has high mechanical and dielectric properties and good heat resistance and moisture resistance. Heat resistance level F (155 degrees).