The description of three-phase dry-type transformers
Three-phase dry-type transformers are the main components of various power supplies and electrical equipment. ZTELEC three-phase dry-type transformers are composed of cylindrical windings and laminated cores. ZTELEC uses advanced manufacturing technology, including imported winding machines and a full set of vacuum pressure dipping equipment that windings are made from the entire winding method. Vacuum dipping the transformer to achieve the insulation level of the three-phase dry type transformer Class F or H. The output and input voltage of the three-phase dry-type transformers can be designed according to customer requirements. There are various specifications such as single input, single output, multiple inputs, multiple outputs.
The features of three-phase dry-type transformers
① iron core of three-phase dry-type transformers
ZTELEC adopts new high-quality high-silicon silicon steel sheets, mainly made of high-quality silicon steel sheets of 0.35 and 0.5 thick H18, H14, H12, and Z11. We choose suitable materials according to the requirements of the guest rooms and the use conditions to make the transformer performance design better. (Conventional materials are new high-quality silicon steel sheets).
② Wire of three-phase dry-type transformers
ZTELEC uses PEW, UEW, EIW, SEIW, FEAI enameled wire and glass fiber covered wire. The temperature resistance grade is F (155 ° C), H (180 ° C), HC (200 ° C), and C (220 ° C). (Conventional temperature resistance class is H class 180 ℃).
③ Insulation material of three-phase dry-type transformers
ZTELEC uses high temperature resistant insulation paper as the insulation material, which has multiple properties such as high temperature insulation, flame retardant and moisture resistance.
④Terminal block of three-phase dry-type transformers
Low power uses terminal block, beautiful appearance, excellent pressure resistance, temperature resistance, flame retardant performance. High power uses high-quality copper bars.
⑤Iron feet of three-phase dry-type transformers
ZTELEC mainly adopts CNC bending cold-rolled plates which are available with multi-colored (gold), blue zinc (silver white), white zinc (ivory white), surface anodizing (black) and other environmental protection plating options. The temperature resistance rating is H level. 180 ° C.
The advantages of three-phase dry-type transformers
1. Scientific and reasonable design, control the voltage change rate within 1 ~ 1.5%.
2. Three-phase dry-type transformers is made of high-quality new silicon steel sheet which effectively reduces iron loss and improves efficiency.
3. Three-phase dry-type transformers is made of high-temperature-resistant high-quality wire, which reduces its own loss and greatly improves the efficiency.
4. Three-phase dry-type transformers adopts H-class insulation and high-temperature-resistant insulation materials, which improves the high-voltage strength and insulation level, and prolongs the service life.
5. High efficiency design, more than 98%.
6. Beautiful and novel appearance design, high power density, small size and high space utilization.
7. Three-phase dry-type transformers is divided into two types: open type and protective type according to the structure. The protective type is processed into a box shell by using steel plates. The transformer is inside the box shell and there are wire entry and exit holes outside the box shell for installing power lines. If necessary, voltmeters, ammeters, temperature control alarm systems, steering wheels,