The features of rectifier transformer
Rectifier transformer is the input current of the primary side and the secondary side outputs DC after rectifying the original. Air current is a general term for three working modes: rectification, reverse current and frequency conversion. Rectification is one of the most widely used. The transformer used as the power source of the rectifier is called a rectifier transformer. Most of the rectified DC power supplies used in industry are obtained from AC grids through rectifier transformers and rectifier equipment.
The applications of rectifier transformer
Rectifier transformer used in lighting, machine tool appliances, mechatronics, medical equipment, rectifiers, etc. Product performance can meet various special requirements of users.
I. Electrochemical industry: This is the industry that uses rectifier transformers. It dissolves non-ferrous metal compounds to produce aluminum, magnesium, copper and other metals. Electrolyzes salt to produce chlor-alkali; and electrolyzes water to produce hydrogen and oxygen.
2. DC power for traction: DC grid for mine or city electric locomotive. Due to the overload of the overhead line connected to the valve side, there are many line faults, the DC load changes greatly, and the electric locomotive is often started, resulting in short-term overload of varying degrees. For this reason, the temperature limit and current density of rectifier transformer have been made lower, and the impedance is about 30% greater than the corresponding power transformer.
3. DC power supply for transmission: Rectifier transformer is mainly used to supply DC motor in electric transmission. Such as the armature and excitation of rolling mills.
4. For DC transmission: The voltage of this type of rectifier transformer is generally above 110KV, and the capacity is tens of thousands of kilovolt-amperes.
The good performance of rectifier transformer
1. Stable electrical performance: The rectifier transformer combines load characteristics with grid voltage fluctuations and atmospheric over-voltage conditions, and determines a reasonable and reliable insulation level and insulation model according to the load condition of the rectifier transformer which fully guarantees that the electrical performance of the product is reliable and stable. Product environmental safety factor ≥ 1.67.
2. High dynamic stability: The winding of the rectifier transformer has high mechanical strength and strong anti-burst ability to meet the extremely harsh load environment. During the design and manufacturing process, the sources of dynamic instability caused by magnetic leakage of the transformer or abnormal transportation may be eliminated. The product has high dynamic stability. High impedance, 30% higher impedance than power transformers of the same capacity to suppress di / dt and effectively protect rectifier components.
3. Good thermal stability: Advanced rectifier transformer design, strictly control the temperature rise of the hot parts and hottest points of the product, and leave a sufficient margin for temperature rise.
4. Strong overload capacity: The rectifier transformer has strong overload capacity and over-voltage capability that can run safely for a long time under the rated load, and can run safely at full load for a long time under the condition of 110% over-voltage (ambient temperature 40 ° C).
5, superior performance indicators: no-load current design, manufacturing value is lower than the national standard S9 series transformers of the same capacity based on the value, fully economical and reliable user use.