The description of S11 / S13-MRL three-dimensional wound core transformer
Under national energy-saving and emission-reduction policy, energy-saving transformers are becoming more and more widely used that are being promoted as a prairie fire. The energy consumption of the transformer throughout the year is closely related to S11 / S13-MRL three-dimensional wound core transformer core and winding structure and process technology. People have never stopped the research and development of energy-saving transformers, from S7 to S9, S11, to the current S13 and SH15 amorphous alloy transformers. The performance continues to improve. Due to the planar structure and lamination process of the core of the traditional transformer, there are defects such as unbalance of the three-phase magnetic circuit, inconsistency of the local magnetic flux direction and the silicon steel sheet magnetic conduction direction and multiple air joints which restrict the improvement of the transformer energy efficiency level. It is difficult to break through in terms of energy-saving technology promotion. At present, most transformer manufacturers at home and abroad reduce the loss of S11 / S13-MRL three-dimensional wound core transformer by purchasing high-quality grain-oriented cold-rolled silicon steel sheets, increasing the thickness of the core lamination, increasing the amount of copper wire, or using expensive imported materials.
The features of S11 / S13-MRL three-dimensional wound core transformer
1. The best performance of energy saving, environmental protection and anti-theft effect
(1)S11 / S13-MRL three-dimensional wound core transformer power saving and energy saving: No-load loss S13 is reduced by 25% compared with S11 national standard value, and no-load current S13 is reduced by 80% compared with S11 national standard value.
(2) Material saving and consumption reduction of S11 / S13-MRL three-dimensional wound core transformer: save 20% of silicon steel sheet and 2-3% of copper.
(3) Ultra-low mute: noise can be reduced by 7-10dB.
2. The iron core of S11 / S13-MRL three-dimensional wound core transformer is composed of three identical single frames. The three-dimensional structure of the equilateral triangle after the assembly is good, the mechanical strength of the iron core is high and the three-phase stress is consistent, which enhances the body’s ability to resist short circuit.
3. The core is vacuum annealed during the manufacturing process, which can basically eliminate the internal stress. There is no high magnetic resistance everywhere in the magnetic circuit, which greatly reduces the no-load loss and no-load current.
4. The core of S11 / S13-MRL three-dimensional wound core transformer is continuously wound without joints, the silicon steel belt has a compact structure, and the working vibration is small which can reduce the noise to the minimum.
5. The three-phase magnetic circuit of the iron core is connected to ensure the balance of the three-phase power supply and the effect of reducing loss is significant.
6. Silicon steel sheet of S11 / S13-MRL three-dimensional wound core transformer cutting can be processed without waste. That is, the material utilization rate is 100%. The core is continuously wound without joints which can eliminate the quality fluctuation caused by manual lamination, stacking and insertion and removal of the iron yoke that reduce the processing procedures and improve productivity.
7. The triangular core of S11 / S13-MRL three-dimensional wound core transformer has a high space utilization factor and the length of the coil wire is reduced which can save raw materials and reduce load loss, thereby reducing the weight of the transformer. And the volume is smaller than conventional products, the structure is compact, the appearance is beautiful and the floor area is calibrated.
8. S11 / S13-MRL three-dimensional wound core transformer is energy-saving and low-consumption, with low operating cost and high cost performance which enables users to recover their investment in a short period of time.
9. High / low voltage coils of S11 / S13-MRL three-dimensional wound core transformer are wound in a closed coiled iron core, which is integral with the iron core. The iron core cannot be knocked apart and the coil cannot be removed. It is also quite difficult to remove the entire core and coil, because a 100kVA transformer weighs 400kg and a 200kVA transformer weighs 650kg. It is not easy to separate valuable objects such as silicon steel sheets and copper wires. Therefore, the wound core transformer has better anti-theft properties.