The description of SCBH15 amorphous alloy dry-type transformer
SCBH15 amorphous alloy dry-type transformer uses an iron core made of amorphous alloy strip material that can greatly reduce empty and load losses. SCBH15 amorphous alloy dry-type transformer no-load loss is 75% lower than that of ordinary thousand-type transformers. The load loss is 15 %. SCBH15 amorphous alloy dry-type transformer has very stable operating performance due to low loss, less heat generation and low temperature rise. Can be widely used in thousands of highways, urban infrastructure and residential areas, such as large fluctuations in power load. Due to the significant energy saving effect, a large amount of power plant investment can be saved and the consumption of fuel for power generation can be reduced, thereby reducing the pollution of the atmospheric environment. It is an energy-saving and environment-friendly dry-type transformer.
The features of SCBH15 amorphous alloy dry-type transformer
1. Strong short-circuit resistance: SCBH15 amorphous alloy dry-type transformer adopts a three-phase five-column structure and a frame structure is used to protect the iron core. The structure is compact and reasonable. Transformer manufacturers are the first to pass the sudden short-circuit test in China.
2. Low temperature rise and long service life: SCBH15 amorphous alloy dry-type transformer
has low temperature rise and strong heat dissipation ability, and can run at 150% of rated load under forced air cooling conditions. Optional temperature control protection system with perfect performance can provide reliable guarantee for the safe operation of the transformer.
3. Low noise: In order to reduce SCBH15 amorphous alloy dry-type transformer operation noise, select reasonable working magnetic density during product design, improve iron core and coil structure during product processing, use special noise reduction materials, etc., product noise is far lower than the national standard JB / T10088 requirements .
4. Low energy consumption and energy saving: using isotropic soft magnetic magnetic permeable material, small magnetizing power, high resistivity and low eddy current loss. The no-load loss and load current of the iron core made of amorphous alloy material are very low, only 1/3 of the silicon steel sheet. The no-load loss of the transformer is reduced by 75% compared with the value specified in GB / T10228 that can greatly reduce operating costs and significant energy saving effects.
5. Strong anti-corrosion ability: The amorphous alloy iron core is treated with resin and high temperature resistant silica gel in a full-sealed device which effectively prevents rust and amorphous alloy fragments from falling off, thereby effectively protecting the iron core and coil. The core is made of amorphous alloy strip, and the no-load loss is about 75% lower than that of SCB9 transformer and the no-load current is reduced by about 80%. The low voltage uses copper foil coils to enhance the ability of the SCBH15 amorphous alloy dry-type transformer to withstand short circuits. The connection group uses Dyn11 to reduce the impact of harmonics on the power grid and improve the quality of power supply. Before the transformer leaves the factory, a full-wave lightning impulse test with a peak voltage in accordance with national standards is performed to ensure the reliable operation of the SCBH15 amorphous alloy dry-type transformer.