How to dry treatment for transformers
Transformers are humid, especially in the summer, because the transformer is relatively powerful and the power intensity is often overloaded, so the transformer is constantly experiencing new problems. Moisture will cause the transformer to short-circuit. Phenomenon and problem, because the transformer is too wet, then the transformer needs to be dried, so what are the common methods and methods of drying the transformer?
(1) If there is no vacuum in the drying room, vent holes should be opened on the lid or throttle holes should be used to let out the moisture.
(2) When heating with oil, an insulation layer should be installed outside the oil tank. The insulation layer can be made of asbestos cloth, glass cloth and other insulating materials and flammable materials should not be used, and corresponding fire prevention measures should be taken.
(3) In order to improve the drying quality of the winding, there are two major factors that must be seriously considered: one is to control the drying temperature; the other is to increase the vacuum of the equipment. For the first point, the general drying equipment can meet the process requirements. For the second point, it is affected by many factors, and it must be considered in a comprehensive manner and rationally arranged to obtain a good drying effect.
(4) During the process of vacuuming during drying, it is not suitable to evacuate or dry under low vacuum at the low temperature stage where drying starts, otherwise it is not conducive to the rise of the core temperature and the elimination of moisture. When the temperature rises to 70 ～ At 80 ℃ began to increase the degree of vacuum. When the drying is carried out for 1 to 2 hours, there is more water vapor in the oil tank, the heat radiation capacity is improved, the internal temperature tends to be uniform, the moisture is gradually reduced, and the heat radiation capacity is also reduced.
(5) The method of identifying insulation after drying and the technical specifications of the transformer for this test. After the transformer is dried, a comprehensive evaluation of its insulation performance is required to check its drying effect. The appraisal items are the same as the test items during the overhaul of the suspension heart except for the casing.