How to judge insulation resistance of S13 transformer
The insulation resistance of the S13 transformer is an important physical property of the S13 transformer. Commonly, the insulation resistance of the S13 transformer can ensure the good performance of the S13 transformer that realize many functions of the S13 transformer and prevent various safety aspects of the operator. Hidden dangers. The insulation resistance of the S13 transformer is generally an important guarantee for the safe operation of the S13 transformer. Therefore, the S13 transformer must pay attention to the insulation resistance when it is running to see if it is qualified. If it is not qualified, it is very dangerous when it is running.
The insulation resistance of the S13 transformer is generally judged by referring to the original record. The original record is low. Although this time it is unqualified, it can be put into operation when it is close to the original record. Pay attention to observation at the beginning of operation. When the resistance value is slightly lower than 30% of the standard and low voltage original value, the dielectric loss and absorption ratio of the S13 transformer should be measured.
The judgment of S13 transformer insulation is:
1. It must be carried out when the power of S13 transformer is cut off. Each coil has obvious disconnection points.
2. The surroundings of the S13 transformer are clean, without grounding objects, and no workers.
3. Discharge to ground before measurement and discharge to ground after measurement.
4. The shaking table used for measurement should meet the requirements of voltage level.
5. For S13 transformer with neutral point grounded, the neutral point knife gate should be opened before measurement, and it should be restored to the original position after measurement.
S13 transformer should be paid to:
1. Do not use with electricity. Check the electricity before measuring, and measure the insulation wherever the electricity is checked.
2. At the end of the measurement, discharge the device with large capacitance.
3. Not all equipment can be tested when it is powered off, such as inverters.
4. Megohmmeter wires cannot be twisted together, they must be separated.
5. During the measurement, no one can work on the device under test.
6. It is forbidden to measure the insulation resistance during lightning or near high-voltage equipment. It can only be measured when the equipment is not energized and there is no induced electricity;
7. Do not touch the megohmmeter before it stops rotating or the device under test is not discharged. When disassembling, do not touch the metal part of the lead.
The above are common about the insulation status of S13 transformers and common judgment standards and main precautions. You need to pay close attention to the insulation status of S13 transformers, so as to continuously improve the performance of S13 transformers. In this case, S13 transformers in this way can we continuously improve stability and safety, obtain better operating results and achieve certain efficiency.