Insulation Crepe Paper Requirements
Insulating crepe paper is used in transformers, because insulating corrugated paper can form an oil paper insulation combination with transformer oil. The specific requirements for insulating crepe paper used on transformers are as
1. To have high pressure capabilities to ensure good insulation properties.
2. Must have relative mechanical toughness.
3. In addition to high temperature performance, it should also have thermal insulation properties.
4. Do not produce sensitive phenomena in a humid environment.
5. Must have corrosion resistance, non-toxic.
6. The requirements for appearance: Insulation wrinkle paper should be evenly wrinkled and should not be damaged or selected. At the same time, the trimming edge should be neat and the thickness should be uniform. The paper surface should not contain any impurities, such as pinholes, water edges, and pulp.