More and More Application Fields Select Insulating Crepe Paper to Use
Insulating crepe paper is a class A wrap-around insulation for oil-immersed transformers and insulation paper for current transformers and high-voltage electric porcelain. With high quality, it has been used by several large 220KV transformer factories and transformer factories in China for many years. Insulating paper is an insulating material that is coated with special modified epoxy resin in a rhombic shape on electrical insulating paper. Widely used in interlayer insulation and turn-to-turn insulation of oil-immersed power transformers. In use, the coating layer begins to melt at a certain temperature during the drying of the coil, resulting in adhesion. Curing begins again as the temperature rises, allowing adjacent layers of the winding to be reliably bonded into a fixed unit. The adhesive strength of the epoxy resin is sufficient to prevent the displacement of the layers of the winding during the short circuit, thereby ensuring the long-term mechanical and electrical properties of the insulation structure.
Insulation crepe paper is used on transformers because insulation crepe paper can form an oil-paper insulation combination with the oil on the transformer. The specific requirements for insulating crepe paper used on transformers are as follows:
1. Insulation crepe paper should have high pressure resistance function to ensure good insulation performance;
2. The insulating crepe paper tube has relative mechanical toughness;
3. In addition to high temperature resistance, it should also have thermal insulation properties;
4. Do not produce sensitive phenomena in a humid environment;
5. But also corrosion resistant function, non-toxic insulating crepe paper;
6. The requirements of the appearance of insulation wrinkle paper: insulation wrinkle paper wrinkles should be even, there should be no damage, choose the phenomenon. At the same time, the trimming edge should be neat, the thickness should be uniform, and the paper surface should not have any impurities, such as: pinhole, water edge and pulp fast;
7. Insulation crepe paper should meet the industry’s corresponding latest standards.