S11 transformer operation parameter
The operation of the s11 transformer requires certain parameters and technology. We can understand the operation parameters of the s11 transformer. The technical parameters of the s11 transformer determine the efficiency and safety of the operation of s11 transformer.
1. Rated capacity (kVA): Rated voltage. The capacity that can be delivered during continuous operation at rated current.
2. Rated voltage (kV): The working voltage that the s11 transformer can withstand for a long time. To meet the needs of the voltage change of the power grid. The s11 transformer has taps on the high voltage side. The output of the low voltage side is adjusted by adjusting the number of high voltage winding turns. Voltage.
3. Rated current (A): The current allowed by the s11 transformer under the rated capacity for a long time.
4. No-load loss (kW): When the rated voltage of the rated frequency is applied to the terminals of one winding, the active power drawn when the remaining windings are open. It is related to the performance and manufacturing process of the core silicon steel sheet, and the applied voltage.
5. No-load current (%): When the secondary side of the s11 transformer is under no load at the rated voltage, the current passed in the primary winding is generally expressed as a percentage of the rated current.
6. load loss (kW): Short the secondary winding of the s11 transformerand pass the rated current at the rated tap position of the primary winding.At this time, the power consumed by the s11 transformer.
7. Impedance voltage (%): short-circuit the secondary winding of the s11 transformer and gradually increase the voltage in the primary winding. When the short-circuit current of the secondary winding is equal to the rated value, the voltage applied to the primary side at this time. Percentage of voltage.
8. Number of phases and frequency: S is indicated at the beginning of three phases, and D is indicated at the beginning of single phases. The Chinese standard frequency f is 50Hz. There are 60Hz abroad (such as the United States).
9. Temperature rise and cooling: The difference between the temperature of the winding of the s11 transformer or the upper oil and the temperature of the surrounding environment of the s11 transformer is called the temperature rise of the winding or the upper oil surface. The temperature rise limit of the oil-immersed s11 transformer winding is 65K. The oil surface The temperature rise was 55K. There are also a variety of cooling methods: oil-immersed self-cooling, forced air cooling, water cooling, tube, sheet, and so on.
10. Insulation level: There are insulation level standards. An example of how to express the insulation level is as follows: The high-voltage rated voltage is 35kV and the low-voltage rated voltage is 10kV. The insulation level of the s11 transformer is expressed as LI200AC85 / LI75AC35, where LI200 indicates that the s11 transformer has a high-voltage lightning impulse withstand voltage of 200kV and power frequency resistance The voltage is 85kV, the low voltage lightning impulse withstand voltage is 75kV, and the power frequency withstand voltage is 35kV.