What Should You Watch Out for When Transporting and Hoisting Power Transformers?
(1) The inclination of the power transformer does not exceed 15%.
(2) To prevent transformer vibration and collision.
(3) Transformer bushings, oil pillows, temperature, and gas relays, heat pipes, explosion-proof cylinders, etc., cannot withstand large mechanical forces, and must not collide with these parts and devices during transportation and lifting.
(4) When lifting the transformer, the special lifting ring under the fuel tank should be used to bear the force. The heat pipe can not bear the weight, otherwise damage, oil leakage, bending or deformation will occur.
(5) The power transformer maintains balance during transportation, and the internal mechanical damage is caused by the iron core displacement and tipping.